Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Saudi Arabian Airlines basic season business class promotional round trip fares from Cairo to New York City.
Kudos to our reader Peter who tipped us off about this fare!
- Fare: Saudia (SV) IPRTEG CAI to NYC
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: From $924 ($826 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01JAN through 31DEC
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any SV flight
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted in RUH – Stopovers in MED/JED at $90 each
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 20MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31DEC 2017
- Changes: Charge SAR 200 (~$53) for reissue/revalidation – Charge 25% per coupon for no-show
- Cancellations: Charge SAR 300 (~$80) for refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find some limited availability from November 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline for cheaper than the filed price!
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CAI-JED-JFK round trip travel on SV operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another excellent fare for those looking for cheap SkyTeam mileage runs. Yes, it is a dry airline (no alcoholic beverages onboard), and yes, you have to connect on a Saudi airport, but it’s 4.33 cpm (at least for DL and Flying Blue)!
Priceline is offering this fare from $924 while the filed price is $1004.