Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Swiss International Airlines First Class excursion fares between Manchester/Birmingham and Singapore.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: SWISS (LX) ARC28GB BHX/MAN to SIN
- Booking class: A (First Class)
- Price: From £2846 (£2391 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: Do not apply
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservation and ticketing are required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at 75 € each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Changes: Charge £410 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge £410 for cancel/no-show/refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find some open availability from January to October 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for MAN-ZRH-SIN round trip travel on LX operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great First Class regular fare (this is not a promotional fare) wide open until end of service and with no expiration date, about £1000 cheaper than ex-London. Considering the excellent First Class product LX offers, this is a good deal. 42500 elite qualifying miles on Miles&More.