Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines business class excursion fares between Tunisia and Cambodia.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) I2AHTN TUN to REP
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: From $916 ($644 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on AF/CZ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservation and ticketing are required at least 45 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers permitted in each direction
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Changes: Charge 240 € for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find some open availability from January to May and September/October 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for TUN-CDG-CAN-REP round trip travel on AF/CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare was around earlier this year (we covered it here) and it was recently refiled, and for a cheaper price than before. Interesting mileage run if you can easily access Tunis, which makes this deal more appealing to Europe-based travelers.