SPG has interesting rate plan for stays at participating hotels in the mainland China through December 31, 2017.
Students basically pay 400 CNY per night (200 CNY per person) that basically is $60. It is unclear from the rate rules if this is a qualifying rate for stay/night credit (not mentioned at all).
SPG You can access this rate plan on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
The rates definitely are good for those that qualify. They advertise this as a #BeYoung but don’t see the age mentioned on the rate rules at all. You just need to be enrolled at a qualifying academic institution and carry student ID
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotions:
• Room rate is calculated base on number of occupants in the room
• Each room has to register minimum two paying occupants  and maximum 3 paying occupants , to enjoy CNY 200 per night per person 
• Reservation has to be made under the person who has a valid student ID,the guest name of reservation is not amendable after the reservation has been confirmed.
• One valid student ID can only make one room reservation in each property per stay.
• One room only needs one valid student ID for Check in; If the person who make the reservation cannot present a valid students ID + passport/resident ID upon check in, the rate will be updated as Best Available Rate.
• Non-cancellable & non-refundable, we will charge all the accommodation fees when booking rooms.
• Promotion is available for the stay from now to December 31st,2017
• Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Promotion are void where prohibited by law.
• Final explanation right of this promotion reserved to Marriott International, Inc.
 Hotel might require minimum three paying occupants for reservation to enjoy the promotion
 This price only include accommodation fee, excluding VAT and service charge
 Name on the valid student ID must be consistent with the ID card/passport’s name of the person who made the reservation.
 Valid student ID is certified by any public or private university or college (including community colleges, colleges or vocational college) from the effective document, the document must include the effective date, the student’s name and student photo; And within the check-in date is still valid.