Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Aeromexico basic season business class restricted round trip fares between Canada and Argentina.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: Aeromexico (AM) TRLUPI YTO to BUE
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: From $1438 ($1326 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Outbound permitted 24DEC through 06APR or 11APR through 14APR or 18APR through 22APR or 25APR through 13JUL or 01AUG through 14DEC – Inbound permitted 19JAN through 09APR or 17APR through 08JUL or 16JUL through 25DEC
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on AM metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Until first Saturday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Stopovers: Do not apply
- Transfers: Do not apply
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: All travel must be completed by midnight on 15DEC 17
- Sales restrictions: Fares may only be sold by AM
- Changes: Charge $150 for reissue/revalidation/no-show
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find some open availability from November to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for YYZ-MEX-EZE round trip travel on AM operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good fare with substantial accruals on most of the SkyTeam partners (4 to 5 cpm!). This fare could be interesting for those Delta flyers looking for a good mileage run to requalify. Please notice the changes/cancellation policy.