Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points offer for stays in Italy between November 27 – January 31, 2018.
Member can earn 1,000 bonus points for each stay that is booked November 27 – January 25. Registration for this bonus offer is required.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the promo page indicates that you can earn this bonus unlimited times during the promotional period.
This is one of the better promotions as it doesn’t require you to book any other than points qualifying rate, even one night stays qualify and you can earn it multiple times during the promotional period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Winter Time in Italy offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 1,000 Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 27/11/2017 to 28/01/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Italy and booked between 27/11/2017 and 25/01/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Winter Time in Italy offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 51232 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Winter Time in Italy offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.