Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP Portugal business class one way special excursion fares between Oslo and Boston.
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JNOEXI0D OSL to BOS
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: From $630 ($307 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on TP metal – Intra-Europe sectors must be on any TP flight including codeshares
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, limited to 1 free and 1 at 75€
- Transfers: 6 free transfers permitted in Europe
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 01SEP 17
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Changes: Charge 140€ for reissue/220€ for no-show
- Cancellations: Charge115€ for cancel/no-show/refund – After departure ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for December 2017 and January 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware.
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for OSL-LIS-BOS round trip travel on TP operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Oslo is always one of the usual suspects when it comes to look for good business class fares ex-Europe. This TAP fare is good because it works both for one way or round trip travel. This one way fare is cheaper than flying one way in Economy. Change/cancellation fees are not outrageous.