Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for stays in Israel and Greece between November 27 – January 28, 2018.
Members can earn 1,000 bonus points for each stay consumed during the promotional period if booked between November 27 – January 25.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
This is basically 20 euro rebate (1K points is 20 euros) for each stay in these two countries over the two month period. One of the better offers out there at the moment especially if your stays tend to be short and inexpensive.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Mediterranean Winter Holidays in Greece & Israel offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 1000 Rewards pointsfor a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 27/11/2017 to 28/01/2018 in one of the participating hotels inGreece & Israel and booked between 27/11/2017 and 25/01/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Mediterranean Winter Holidays in Greece & Israel offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 51242 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Mediterranean Winter Holidays in Greece & Israel offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.