Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Hong Kong and Los Angeles/San Francisco.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) P14LGV HKG to LAX
- Booking class: P (Business Class)
- Price: From $2140 ($2033 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01JAN 18 through 14JUL 18 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on AC metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted ine ach direction at HKD 800 ( ~$103)
- Transfers: 3 transfer permitted in each direction, 2 in Canada and 1 in Asia
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 08DEC 17
- Changes: Charge $200 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for January to July 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for HKG-YVR-YUL-LAX round trip travel on AC operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Interesting accruals if you route it via YUL/YYZ (45k on AC/UA). Definitely an interesting mileage run, especially adding a stopover in Canada.