The registration for Marriott Rewards Fall 2017 MegaBonus that is called “Stay Twice Get a Free Night” valid for stays through January 15, 2018, is about to close.
Members who register for this promotion by November 30, 2017, will get category 1 – 5 free night certificate after two stays. Members may then be presented additional offers 2 to 3 days after the second qualifying stay has posted.
You can access and register for this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Note that the promotional free night certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance. You must register for the additional offer within two weeks after completing the second stay.
It makes sense to register for the promo even if you don’t have plans to stay at Marriott properties by the mid-January because there always can be last minute changes. Marriott doesn’t allow registration for this MegaBonus promotion after the registration deadline that is this coming Thursday.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
*A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
• Registration is required.
• Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by November 30, 2017 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel (value of standard free night award ranges from 7,500 points for Category 1 hotels to 25,000 points for Category 5 hotels) after two paid stays* made between September 12, 2017 and January 15, 2018, at participating Marriott® properties.
• If a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer may be unlocked and become available in the members account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay.
• The member may not receive additional notification except through their online member account and must register for the additional offer within two (2) weeks from the date the additional offer becomes available.
• Maximum one (1) free night award earned with this promotion per member to be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties.
• Free night award will expire six (6) months after the date of issuance.
• An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
• An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
• The awarded free night certificate is not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
• Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
• Stays at ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
• Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
• Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
• For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi.
• Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
• Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
• All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.