Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Etihad First Class restricted round trip fares between Cairo and Tokyo.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Etihad (EY) RRTEG CAI to TYO
- Booking class: R (First Class)
- Price: From $2535 ($2169 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on EY metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on EY stock
- Changes: Changes permitted
- Cancellations: Cancellations permitted for cancel/refund – Charge $195 in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from December 2017 to Ocotober 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CAI-AUH-NRT round trip travel on EY operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
First Class for the price of Business! This fare is fully flexible, allows changes and cancellations, and also free stopovers. EY F on the B787 has to be quite the experience!
This seems to be a regular fare as availability is wide open until end of service, and there is no expiration date for purchases.