Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa midweek second level super/special advanced purchase excursion fares for round trip travel between Stockholm and New York City.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) KLX2LGT STO to NYC
- Booking class: K (Economy/Coach)
- Price: from $278 ($6 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound permitted Sunday through Wednesday on each transatlantic sector; inbound permitted Tuesday through Friday on each transatlantic sector
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 12AUG through 19JUN for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on LH/CL metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors required at least 14 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in Europe in each direction
- Blackout dates: do not apply
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 16OCT 17
- Sales restrictions: fares may only be sold by LH
- Changes: changes not permitted
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to April 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Lufthansa.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for ARN-MUC-JFK round trip travel on LH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Cheap tickets, but with zero flexibility and almost inexistent mileage accruals, but at least Star Alliance Gold benefits would apply.