Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines shoulder season regular excursion round trip fares between Beijing and Sydney.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) NKPRQQ BJS to SYD
- Booking class: N (Economy/Coach)
- Price: from $334 ($74 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: originating china – permitted 01JAN through 18JAN or 18FEB through 11MAR or 13APR through 07MAY or 23JUN through 12JUL or 29JUL through 13AUG or 13SEP through 27SEP or 02OCT through 25NOV on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on CZ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at CNY 450 each
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: do not apply
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01MAR 18 and on/before 30JUN 18
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21DEC 17
- Changes: charge CNY 1000 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: charge CNY 2000 for cancel
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for PEK-CAN-SYD round trip travel on CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Cheap tickets with some decent accruals (of up to 5 cpm). Changes and cancellations are steep: book with caution and only if plans are final.