Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines basic season midweek business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Boston (USA) and Beijing (China).
- Fare: United (UA) PLX03EM0 BOS to BJS
- Booking class: P (Business Class)
- Price: from $2156 ($1753 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 24AUG 17 through 09DEC 17 or 25DEC 17 through 30APR 18 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on UA metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at $100 each
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction: 1 in Canada, 2 in USA and 3 in Asia
- Blackout dates: do not apply
- Travel restrictions: do not apply
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 18
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: charge $500 for cancel/no-show/refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from December 2017 to April 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for BOS-IAD-SFO-PEK round trip travel on UA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great business class fare from USA’s East Coast to Asia (especially considering that lately intercontinental business class fares ex-USA seem to start on the $3k mark). The change/cancelation fees are outrageous though ($500!).
American Airlines is matching this fare (Fare Basis: ILX0C8N1).