Le Club AccorHotels has launched their “Advent Calendar” for members in the United States and Calendar.
Members can check the calendar daily and win prizes from points to Air Canada discounts to a vacation in French Polynesia.
You can access this on Accor’s website here.
Seems that Le Club AccorHotels has launched these “games” in perhaps number of markets. There is a game for France only and then this one for United States and Canada.
The chances to win something are actually quite high considering the number of members in North America and the prizes (more than 10,000).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Eligibility: 31 Thank You’s by Le Club AccorHotels (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) or Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, MisterFreek, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, Accor Business and Leisure C/O 155 Wellington Street West, Suite 3300 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 0C3. Administrator: MistreFreek. 1101 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on December 1, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. Each day’s play will start at 9:00 a.m. EST, revealing a new instant win game.
4. How to Enter: You must be a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty Member (“Member”) to participate in the Promotion. If you are not already a Member, visit https://sleclub.accorhotels.com/enrollLoyalty?hasPromoCode=true&promoCode=31THANKYOUS&l ang=gb to become one; it is free to become a Member. Once you are a Member, visit http://www.31thankyousbyleclubaccorhotels.com (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration form including your 16 digit Membership number. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation via email. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Bonus Entries: You can earn additional Sweepstakes entries through the methods outlined below. Answer Trivia Questions: Follow the links and instructions to answer trivia questions and you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry per trivia question answered correctly. Share the Program on Twitter or Facebook: After the Promotion, you will be invited to share the Promotion by posting a link on Facebook or Twitter. If one of your friends registers for the Promotion through the link you posted on Facebook or Twitter, you will automatically receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry.
5. How to Win: Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around January 3, 2018. Instant Win Game: based on correct answers given to trivia questions, thirteen thousand five hundred and seventy six (13,576) random, computer-generated winning times, for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. There will be up to one thousand (1,000) potential daily winners. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. A potential winner(s) of any prize resident in Canada will be required to correctly answer a skill testing question prior to being awarded a prize. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential Grand or First Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Second, Third and Fourth Prizes will not be awarded. Instant Win Game Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to French Polynesia. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) between LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) and PPT (Fa’a’ā International Airport, Papeete French Polynesia), coach-class air transportation for two (2) from PPT (Fa’a’ā International Airport, Papeete French Polynesia) to MOZ (Moorea Airport, French Polynesia), coach-class air transportation for two (2) from MOZ (Moorea Airport, French Polynesia) to BOB (Bora Bora Airport, French Polynesia), coach-class air transportation for two (2) from BOB (Bora Bora Airport, French Polynesia) to PPT (Fa’a’ā International Airport, Papeete French Polynesia), two (2) nights in a Luxury Garden Bungalow at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, daily American Breakfast for 2 persons at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, two (2) nights in a Luxury Lodge at the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island, daily American Breakfast for 2 persons at the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island, two (2) nights for 2 in a standard room in a Papeete 4-star hotel. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Trip must be booked at least twenty one (21) days prior to arrival date. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. The prize may not be changed for cash or other rewards in part or in full. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, transportation to LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $8,315. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Instant Win Game Prizes: FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) FIRST PRIZES (five hundred (500) ten days during the promotion): 100 Le Club Accorhotels Rewards Points. ARV: US$2.35. SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY (7,540) SECOND PRIZES (five hundred (500) fifteen days during the promotion, ten (10) four days during the promotion): 50 Le Club Accorhotels Rewards Points. ARV: US$1.175. TWO (2) THIRD PRIZES: two (2) New Year’s Eve Elite Experience in New York City for two (2) persons. ARV: US$471. FIVE (5) FOURTH PRIZES: choice of product on La Collection by Le Club AccorHotels valued at up to 5,000 Rewards points. ARV: US$100. ONE (1) FIFTH PRIZE: Dream Stay package at Fairmont Grand Del Mar. AVR: US$1,525. TWELVE (12) SIXTH PRIZES: two (2) Sofitel MyBedTM standard feather-down. AVR: US$158. ONE (1) SEVENTH PRIZE: Dream Stay package at Fairmont Southampton. AVR: US$1,265. THREE (3) EIGHTH PRIZES: Category B Ovation Rewards Certificate. AVR: US$293. TWENTY ONE (12) NINTH PRIZES: 15,000 Aeroplan miles. ARV: US$386 TWO HUNDRED (200) TENTH PRIZES: 1,000 Aeroplan miles. ARV: US$26 TWO HUNDRED (200) ELEVENTH PRIZES: 200 Lanvin amenity kits. ARV: US$2.30 TWO HUNDRED (200) ELEVENTH PRIZES: 200 Le Labo amenity kits: US$40 TWO HUNDRED (200) TWELFTH PRIZES: 200 C.O. Bigelow amenity kits: US$16. TWO HUNDRED (200) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: 200 Hermes Eau de toilette: US$4. UNLIMITED FOURTEENTH PRIZES: Quadruple Rewards points at Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, ibis and ibis Styles in North America. UNLIMITED FIFTEENTH PRIZES: Up to 20% off on lunch or dinner in participating AccorHotels restaurants in North America. ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) SIXTEENTH PRIZE: 10% off purchases made on na.soboutique.com. FIVE HUNDRED (500) SEVENTEENTH PRIZE: 15% off trans-Pacific flights on Air Canada. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. For All Prizes: The actual value of the prizes is based on fluctuations of the value of the Euro and any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $58,666.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, MisterFreek and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the State of New York or the United States federal courts sitting in New York City, NY as applicable,; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outof-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.