Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Swiss International Airlines first class excursion companion fares between Paris and Areas 1/2/3.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here)
- Fare: SWISS (LX) ACNP2FR PAR to BKK/DAR/DEL/DXB/JNB/BOM/MCT/NBO/GRU/SIN
- Booking class: A (First Class)
- Price: from 1799€ (Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply
- Flight restrictions: do not apply
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at 599 € each
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted
- Accompaniament restrictions: must be accompanied on all sectors by at least 1 adult in the same fare class
- Blackout dates: do not apply
- Travel restrictions: for traveling commencing on/afer 01DEC 17 and on/before 31OCT 18
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 18DEC 17
- Changes: changes not permitted
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
Availability is wide open. For example, this is the availability for CDG – GRU:
This fare can be booked on Swiss.com:
The following accruals were estimated for CDG-ZRH-GRU round trip travel on LX operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
First Class tickets for Business Class prices! The best deals are definitely Sao Paulo, Johannesburg, Bangkok and Singapore, with higher accruals and of course longer flight times to truly enjoy the Swiss First Class experience.
Please notice that this is a companion fare, requiring minimum two passengers on the same itinerary and under one PNR. The downside is the zero flexibility this fare offers, no changes and no cancellations.