Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca Business Class restricted fares between Los Angeles and Madrid.
- Fare: Avianca (AV) DEA21RIR LAX to MAD
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: from $1903 ($1809 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply
- Flight restrictions: do not apply
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 365 days after departure
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at $65 each
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: do not apply
- Travel restrictions: do not apply
- Sales restrictions: do not apply
- Changes: charge $170 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: charge $200 for refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for December 2017 to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LAX-BOG-MAD round trip travel on AV operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This is the scenic route from Los Angeles to Spain, but the price is more than right and Avianca does a god job on their business class cabin, especially on the B787.