Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France and their business class excursion round trip fares between Italy and China.
- Fare: Air France (AF) Z7LSIT ROM/MIL/VCE to CAN/SHA/BSJ
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from 1513 € (1070 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at 75 € each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on AirFrance.it:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for FCO-CDG-PEK round trip travel on AF operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great price for long-haul Business Class ex-Europe. The fare does not look to have an expiration date and it may be available departing from other Italian cities and arriving to other Air France destinations in China (including their codeshares with China Eastern, China Southern or KLM). Tickets are non-refundable and change fees are expensive so book only if plans are final.