Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines business class promotional round trip fares between Malaysia and India.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBTRT1MY KUL to BOM.
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from $379 ($339 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on MH metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 04DEC 17 and on/before 30JUN 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 30JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15DEC 17
- Changes: charge MYR 400 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from December 2017 to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Budgetair.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for KUL-BOM round trip travel on MH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Malaysia Airlines usually have good business class deals intra-Asia, and this is one of them. This fare is also available to Chennai (for $354) and Delhi (for $413). Change fees are around $100 but ticket is non-refundable in case of cancellation.