Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France/KLM and their low/off-peak season 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Europe and North America.
- Fare: Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZLPREU STO to YMQ
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from $1588 ($1208 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 26MAR through 07APR 18 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on DL/AF/KL/AZ/WS/AC/OV/2N metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21DEC 17.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on klm.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for ARN-AMS-YUL round trip travel on KL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great price for long-haul Business Class ex-Europe, but with limited availability (basically around Easter). No flexibility at all: no cancellations or changes allowed.