Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air China and their 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Sao Paulo and Madrid.
- Fare: Air China (CA) RPR6MBR SAO to MAD
- Booking class: R (Business Class).
- Price: from $2166 ($2100 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on CA metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 01DEC 17 and on/before 31MAR 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 18.
- Changes: charge $150/CYN 1000 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge $300/CYN 2000 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to March 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for GRU-MAD round trip travel on CA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good deals ex-South America are not common. This is a decent price for transatlantic Business Class ex-Brazil. Air China flies a B787 in this route (good) with a 2-2-2 configuration in the Business Class cabin (not so good).