Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Eastern and their Business Class excursion fares for round trip travel between Vancouver and Kuala Lumpur.
- Fare: China Eastern (MU) IPRCAC YVR to KUL
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from $2128 ($1946 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on MU metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted in each direction at CNY 1000 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: inbound travel is not permitted 01JAN 18 through 10JAN 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 25DEC 17 and on/before 21JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 01DEC 17 and on/before 31DEC 17.
- Changes: charge CAD 100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: before departure charge CAD 200 for cancel/refund; after departure, ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for YVR-PVG-KUL round trip travel on CA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Vancouver is always worth a check when looking for good business class fares to Asia. This fare offers some interesting accruals. Change fees are reasonable (around $78).