Le Club AccorHotels has Accor Plus program for members in Asia-Pacific (read more here) that gives discounts for stays in the regions combined with accommodation and F&B certificates.
Then there is this Ibis Business program for members worldwide that applies, yes you guessed it right, for ibis stays everywhere. It can make sense to buy it even if you never plan to stay at this Accor brand because it comes with Le Club AccorHotels Gold status.
You can access Accor’s website for ibis Business here.
Here are the benefits of Ibis Business:
- 10% discount on 2 rooms booked for the same stay,
- 10% discount on breakfast
- A guaranteed room available if you book at least 48 hours before your arrival.*
- 10% discount in the restaurant and bar, even when you aren’t staying at the hotel
- Additional 5% discount on the major promotions run by ibis brands
The price of the Ibis Business card is dependent of the account address of your Le Club AccorHotels membership. Seems that the price in less developed countries is 99 euros for 2 years while 159 euros in others.
A LoyaltyLobby reader dropped me an email and pointed out that it was probably worth reminding other readers about this way of retaining status with Accor for those that have theirs demoted at the turn of the year.