Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted fares for round trip travel between Europe and Asia.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3EUBIZ ROM to TYO
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from 1752 € (1360 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20DEC through 31DEC or 05JUL through 23AUG or 24MAR 18 through 07APR 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on SK metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at 75 €.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction limited to 3 in Europe and 1 in Asia.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 180 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 250 € for cancel/refund; after departure, ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Tripsta:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for FCO-CPH-NRT round trip travel on SK operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This is one of a bunch of good business class fares ex-Europe for Easter. The price is right but changes and cancellations are expensive so book with caution.