Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Czech Airlines and their business class advanced purchase fares for round trip travel between Europe and Asia.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: CSA (OK) IRTBRSEU PRG to SEL
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from $1700 ($1270 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on OK/9B metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 01DEC 14.
- Changes: charge CZK 6500 (~$300) for reissue/revalidation; charge CZK 8800 (~$405) for no-show.
- Cancellations: charge CZK 16500 (~$760) for cancel/no-show/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from December 2017 to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for PRG-ICN round trip travel on OK operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Czech Airlines gets mixed reviews on their Business Class cabin, especially because of the catering. Said, so, the price is right for a long-haul business class but the change/cancellation fees are expensive.