Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Airlines and their basic season business class excursion fares for round trip travel between South Korea and Indonesia.
- Fare: China Airlines (CI) DL3MKR SEL to JKT
- Booking class: D (Business Class).
- Price: from $733 ($660 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 17FEB 18 through 18JUL 18 or 24AUG 18 through 21SEP 18 or 24SEP 18 through 19DEC 18 departure from fare origin.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on CI/AE metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, limited to 1 free and 1 at KRW 50000 (~$46).
- Transfers: transfers permitted per specified routings.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JAN 18 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 25SEP 17 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Changes: Changes permitted at no cost.
- Cancellations: cancellations permitted for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for ICN-TPE-CGK round trip travel on CI operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare offers full flexibility for cancellations or changes, a free stopover in Taipei, and the TPE-CGK segment on their new Airbus A350s. And all for $200 cheaper than the closest competitor!
Adding a stopover in Hong Kong is also possible for extra $46.