Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class advance purchase fares for round trip travel between Malaysia and Australia.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBS1F2MY KUL to PER
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from $793 ($695 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: not permitted Friday/Saturday.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Malaysia and Australia must be on any MH flight (including codeshares).
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 4 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 18DEC 17.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 18DEC 18.
- Changes: charge MYR 400 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for KUL-PER round trip travel on MH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Malaysia Airlines has some good business class fares to Asia/ ex-KUL lately. This is a good price from Asia to Australia (it may be valid with surcharges to other Australian destinations).