Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their basic season business class excursion non-refundable fares for round trip travel between London and various European cities.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) RLV2J LON to Area 2
- Booking class: R (Business Class).
- Price: from £114 (from £66 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 07NOV through 19MAR on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between London and Area 2 must depart from LGW, must be on BA metal and must be only on direct flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 13DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30JAN 18.
- Changes: charge £100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to March 2018 using Matrix. Here is, for example, the availability for LGW-BCN:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
The following accruals were estimated for LGW-BCN round trip travel on BA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great sale from London, limited to destinations served from Gatwick airport (LGW) on direct flights. The sale seems to be available for all destinations within a 1200 miles range from London (in other words, all destinations that will yield 40 Tier Points on an R fare on BA Executive Club program). These are very cheap tier points!