Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Etihad Airways and their first class restricted fares for round trip travel between Egypt and Japan.
- Fare: Etihad (EY) RRTEG CAI to TYO
- Booking class: R (First Class)
- Price: from $2515 ($2212 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all segments must be on EY metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: changes permitted.
- Cancellations: cancellations permitted.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CAI-AUH-NRT round trip travel on EY operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Cairo is always a good starting point for premium fares. I’ve flown several times from there and it’s always good deals. There’s a thread on FlyerTalk (access here) with a bit of a summary of good fares ex-CAI available now.