Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Airlines and their economy class unbundled one-way fares between Denver and Hawaii.
- Fare: Delta (DL) VAUNA0BQ DEN to KOA.
- Booking class: E (Economy/Coach)
- Price: from $362($292 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on DL flights (including codeshares).
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, limited to 1 in each direction in contiguous USA at $55.81 or in Hawaii at $72.42 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply
- Changes: changes not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to May and from August to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DEN-LAX-KOA round trip travel on DL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare books into Basic Economy. It is good that the airline website warns you of the limitations of the fare during the booking process (no seat assignment/no elite benefits).