Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air China and their 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between London and Singapore.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Air China (CA) RAP14GB LON to SIN .
- Booking class: R (Business Class)
- Price: from £1396 (£1100 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and Asia must be on CA metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 free transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 29DEC 17 and on/before 28MAR 18, or – valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 31MAR 18 and on/before 18JUN 18, or – valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 16OCT 18 and on/before 06DEC 18, or – valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 25DEC 18 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31DEC 17.
- Changes: charge 250 € for no-show/reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on AirChina.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-PEK-SIN round trip travel on CA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
There are a lot of good premium fares ex-London these days…can we blame Brexit for that?