Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Airlines and their basic season midweek premium economy advance purchase round trip fares between Boston and Beijing.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Delta (DL) GLX0ZPPD BOS to BJS.
- Booking class: G (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $614 ($311 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 30OCT 17 through 09DEC 17 or 25DEC 17 through 19FEB 18 or 05MAR 18 through 29APR 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between United States and Asia must be on DL metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted at $100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $300 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BOS-DTW-PEK round trip travel on DL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Remember when Delta was selling their Premium Select product for $1900? Not anymore!