Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Taiwan and Indonesia.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) DBZ6MTW TPE to JKT.
- Booking class: D (Business Class).
- Price: from $666 ($637 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on MH metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 08APR 16.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 08APR 16.
- Changes: changes permitted free of charge.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 920 (~$31) for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to February 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-KUL-CGK round trip travel on MH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Malaysia Airlines usually offers good business class fares ex-Taipei. In this case this fare is pretty flexible as changes can be made for free and cancellations/refunds fee is fairly cheap.