Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for member stays in Switzerland.
The offer is for 500 bonus points per stays between December 27 – March 31, 2018, when booked December 28 – February 5.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear from the T&Cs if you can take advantage of this promotion once or multiple times.
Le Club AccorHotels has launched new style of promo pages (better than previous) but not all of these are available in English (at least for now).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The “New Year, New Journey” offer is subject to the terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels. Only members of the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Program can benefit from this offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status level, to earn a bonus of 500 Reward Points for staying at any of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Program. This point bonus in the form of Reward Points is granted in addition to the regular Reward and Status Points earned by a Member for each eligible Stay in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Program.
This special offer does not apply to partner hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
Points credits for Reward Points under this offer are based on the Classic Status collection scheme, regardless of the actual status level of the booking Le Club AccorHotels member.
3. This offer is valid for stays of a Swiss member from 27/12/2017 to 31/03/2018 / in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland booked between 27/12/2017 and 05/02/2018.
4. The stay must be at least 1 night / nights.
5. Several consecutive bookings (same day check-in and check-out) in the same hotel will be counted as one (1) single stay. This one (1) stay will be counted up to one (1) time for the “New Year, New Travel” offer.
6. This offer is valid for one (1) booking for one or more rooms made by a Le Club AccorHotels member stating his / her loyalty card number as a stay. The bookings of multiple rooms made with the same Le Club AccorHotels membership card will therefore be considered as one (1) stay only.
7. To benefit from this offer, the booking must be made through AccorHotels.com, the websites of the participating hotel brands, the AccorHotels app or the AccorHotels call centers. Reservations made through other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The Le Club AccorHotels membership number must be provided at the time of booking and the Le Club AccorHotels membership card must be presented at the hotel reception upon check-in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Reward Points will be credited to the member’s customer account within 10 days of the end of the stay.
10. This offer can not be combined with other offers or benefits and does not apply to group bookings. If the current stay meets the conditions of multiple offers, only the reward points of the most generous offer (that is, the one with which you can earn the most bonus points) will be credited.
11. A stay paid in whole or in part for Reward Points or one or more Le Club AccorHotels Hotel Reward Vouchers is excluded from this offer. Stays paid in whole or in part with Reward Points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Hotel Reward Vouchers also do not entitle you to receive Reward Points from Bonus Rewards that provide for multiple stays over a period of time, and therefore will not qualify for them Offers counted as stays.
12. The offer is subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of the booked published rates of the respective hotel apply.
13. All communications with the AccorHotels Call Center or AccorHotels Customer Service in connection with this offer must be accompanied by the following reference: 007715
In order to benefit from this offer, it is necessary that the Le Club AccorHotels member before booking for the Log on offer.