Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between The Philippines and Colombia/Panama.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JF3BRO MNL to PTY.
- Booking class: J (Business Class).
- Price: from $1540 ($1430 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on TK/AV/CM/EQ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: ticketing must be completed at least 1 day before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: outbound travel is not permitted 15DEC 17 through 16DEC 17 or 20DEC 17 through 22DEC 17 or 21MAR 18 through 31MAR 18 or 20APR 18 through 21APR 18 or 27APR 18 through 28APR 18 or 08MAY 18 through 12MAY 18 or 17MAY 18 through 20MAY 18 for departure of first international sector. Inbound travel is not permitted 10DEC 17 through 12DEC 17 or 18DEC 17 through 19DEC 17 or 21DEC 17 through 22DEC 17 or 31MAR 18 through 04APR 18 or 01JUN 18 through 03JUN 18 for departure of first international sector.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 21JAN 18 and on/before 20MAR 18 or valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 10APR 18 and on/before 15JUL 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $200 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to February 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MNL-IST-BOG/PTY round trip travel on TK operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
One excellent fare for those road warriors willing to start the New Year with good accruals! Turkish Airlines offers free accommodation in Istanbul when overnight is forced by flight schedules, and free city tours for long layovers.