Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic joint venture (Delta/Air France/KLM) and their business class excursion round trip fares between Europe and North America.
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZP10BE BRU to NYC.
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from 1500 € (1036 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 22DEC 17 through 31MAR 18 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on DL/AF/AZ/KL/HA flights, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing must be completed at least 7 day before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/PAR/MIL/ROM at EUR 75.00 each, and 1 stopover permitted in each direction in the United States/Canada/Mexico at EUR 600.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 02JAN 18.
- Changes: charge EUR 300 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 400.00 for cancel.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to March 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BRU-JFK round trip travel on DL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
New Year, new good fares to take advantage of! This is a good price ex-Europe, bookable until tomorrow. Changes and cancellation fees are expensive, meaning only book if your travel plans are final.