Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus points promotion for stays in United States, Canada, Mexico and Panama trough December 31, 2018.
Gold and Platinum members can earn double, triple or quadruple points depending when their stay will take place as long as they book by January 31.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
- Double points for stays in January – April
- Triple points for stays April – August
- Quadruple points for stays September – December
Not sure what is this Accor’s fixation trying to get people to book far in advance of their stays in order to get bonus points or are they afraid of rewarding business travelers?
I like quadruple points promotion but how many can book their stays for September – December time frame in January?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Elite Exclusive offer offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by 2 their Rewards points for stays made between January and April, by 3 for stays made between May and August, by 4 for stays made between September and December in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 in any of the participating hotels in the USA, Canada, Mexico or Panama and booked between 1/1/2018 and 1/31/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Winter in North America offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 007748 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Elite Exclusive offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.