Today’s Airfare of the Day goes Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between North America and Ireland.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JV3BRO30 BOS to DUB.
- Booking class: J (Business Class).
- Price: from $2150 ($1599 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted in Turkey.
- Transfers: 2 permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 18JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $200 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-AMM-CAI round trip travel on RJ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good business class fares ex-USA (for around $2k) are not so common lately. This is definitely the scenic route between Boston and Dublin, but Turkish Airlines has a great service in the air and a good lounge in Istanbul. Also, in case of long layovers they offer free day tours around the city, which is always a plus.