Today’s Airfare of the Day goes China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IP2GB LON to AKL
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from £2303 (£2020 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any CZ flight operated by CZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: outbound travel is not permitted 29MAR 18 through 25APR 18 or 08JUL 18 through 31JUL 18 or 23SEP 18 through 05OCT 18. Inbound travel is not permitted 13APR 18 through 06MAY 18 or 01JUL 18 through 09OCT 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 26DEC 17 and on/before 15JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 22FEB 18.
- Changes: charge GBP 100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge GBP 200 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on China Southern Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-CAN-AKL round trip travel on CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
London is always an expensive market for premium fares, and fares around GBP 2k are not that common. This is an excellent fare price- and accrual-wise. Changes and cancellation fees are a bit expensive for my taste.