Today’s Airfare of the Day goes All Nippon Airways and United Airlines and their shoulder season midweek business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Vancouver and Singapore.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: ANA (NH)/UNITED (UA) PKX4ZDM0 YVR to SIN
- Booking class: P (Business Class).
- Price: from $1940 ($1841 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAY 18 through 14JUL 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on NH/UA/NQ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 month after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopovers permitted in each direction at $100.
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 15FEB 18.
- Changes: charge CAD 450 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-HND-SIN round trip travel on NH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Vancouver is always a good departure point for premium cabin fares from the West Coast to Asia. This fare has the right price but expensive change fees and it’s non-refundable. And you can fly ANA instead of United!