Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France and their business class promotional round trip fares between Budapest and Asia.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Air France (AF) ZP8HU BUD to SHA
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from 1217 € (747 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on AF flights (including codeshares).
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations required for all sectors at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/CDG at 75 € each.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 23JAN 18 and on/before 10DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 09JAN 18 and on/before 18JAN 18.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation. Changes not permitted in case of no-show.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 400 € for cancel. After departure or in case of no-show ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BUD-CDG-PVG round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare also seems to work for Tokyo, Singapore and Hong Kong for slightly more expensive prices. Excellent price and wide open availability, but expensive change/cancellation fees: book with caution!