IHG Rewards Club has launched a new Flash Sale for stays in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany.
Members can save up to 35% off and breakfast is included. The offer is valid for stays through April 15, 2018, but must be booked by January 14.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that the savings are “up to 35% off”.
Worth checking the prices for IHG stays in the UK, Ireland and Germany until mid-April to see if the rates offered under this sale are attractive. Just make sure that your plans are firm as these are prepaid, non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. Eligibility: The January sale (“Offer”) is only open to all IHG Rewards Club members (“Members” separately each a “Member”). Participation constitutes a Member’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer. Benefiting from the Offer is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and is subject to availability.
2. Promoter: The promoter of the Offer is IHG Hotels Limited, of Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, England (“Promoter”).
3. Timing: Bookings for the Offer open on the IHG mobile app (“App”) at 00:01 local time on Monday 8th January 2018 for all Members. The App can be downloaded from here or by using the Appstore or Googleplay. Bookings for the Offer opens on the IHG Website and the IHG Central Reservation Office at 00:01 local time on Wednesday 10th January 2018 for all Members. The Offer closes for all Members at 23:59 local time on Sunday 14th January 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. How to enter: To be eligible to make use of the Offer the guest must be a Member during the Promotional Period and book either via www.ihg.com, the Central Reservation Office, or the App.
5. Offer: The Offer is available at all Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza, Staybridge Suites and Hotel Indigo hotels across UK, Ireland and Germany excluding the following hotels:
- Holiday Inn Killarney;
- Holiday Inn Express Epsom;
- Holiday Inn Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz;
- Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz;
- Crowne Plaza Dublin – Blanchardstown;
- Holiday Inn Duesseldorf City – Toulouser Allee;
- Holiday Inn Rugby-Northampton M1, Jct.18;
- Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct.7;
- Holiday Inn Express London – Golders Green;
- Holiday Inn Telford – Ironbridge;
- Staybridge Suite London – Vauxhall;
- Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport; and
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport.
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Brighton
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Star City
- Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth
- Holiday Inn Express Shrewsbury
- Holiday Inn Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
- Holiday Inn Leeds Garforth
- Holiday Inn Lincoln
- Holiday Inn Milton Keynes
- Holiday Inn Portsmouth
- Holiday Inn Reading
- Holiday Inn Slough
- Holiday Inn York
The offer is for standard and upgrade rooms with breakfast for stays between Monday 8th January 2018 and Sunday 15th April 2018. The actual booking will be made in local currency that uses the €-exchange rate of the booking day.
6. Offer only available to Members. Blackout dates (i.e. days when Offer is not available) may apply in some hotels and Members will be made aware of these dates upon checking room availability when browsing/enquiring of the Participating Hotels during the Promotional Period. Breakfast is included in the Offer for stays booked during this period across all brands.
7. The Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare. Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare may not be held liable for any claim arising from a Member’s participation in the Offer.
8. Members agree to allow the Promoter to collect personal details in order to facilitate the Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, and service providers.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time on prior notice. Members shall be deemed to have agreed to any such amendments unless they advise otherwise. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed proof of receipt by Promoter.
10. Disputes: The Offer and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.