Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and First Class round trip fares between Sweden and Hawaii.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: American (AA) INX9T7S6 GOT to HNL
- Booking class: A (First Class).
- Price: from £2038 (£1710 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on AA/BA/AY/IB metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31AUG 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04FEB 18.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ARN-LHR-LAX-HNL round trip travel on AA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent first class fare with open availability until the summer. According to the Flyertalk thread this fare can be optimized for a max 1280 BA Tier Points (approx. £1.6/TP). Please notice this fare is neither changeable nor cancellable, only book it if travel plans are final.