Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and First Class round trip fares between Sweden and Hawaii.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IPTPL WAW to CTU.
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from 889 € (482 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.c
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and China must be on CZ flights, including AF/KL codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in AMS/PAR in each direction at 75 € each.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 23JAN 18 and on/before 10DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 19JAN 18.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge 400 € for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for WAW-AMS-CTU round trip travel on CZ marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
The price can not get better than this for a long-haul premium cabin ex-Europe. Especially interesting if you want to accrue DL MQDs. Beware of the change/cancellation fees.