Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air India and their business class restricted round trip fares between Thailand and France.
- Fare: Air India (AI) ZRTTHFR BKK to PAR.
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from $1980 ($1840 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on AI metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfer permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 15FEB 17.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 18.
- Changes: charge THB 2000 ($63) for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge THB 4000 ($126) for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to December 2018 using Matrix (although Matrix lists this fare for $2443)
This fare can be booked on Air India for 63425 THB ($1980):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-DEL-CDG round trip travel on AI marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good fare, only bookable through AirIndia.com. It is not available in any OTA. Change and cancellation fees are acceptable, adding flexibility to the pack.