Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Beiing.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IXZMUC LAX to BJS
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from $1625 ($1470 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: travel from the fare origin is permitted Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on CZ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 4transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 20FEB 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge $100 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for February 2018 using Matrix (although Matrix lists this fare for $1771):
This fare can be booked on Priceline for $1625:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-CAN-PEK round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Very limited availability for this fare. It allows changes and cancellations for a reasonable fee.