Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Madrid and Beiing.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCSALE MAD to BJS
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from 1635 € (1283 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on BA/IB metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers permitted at 100 € each.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 22JAN 18.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2018 using Matrix (although Matrix lists this fare for 1651 €):
This fare can be booked on Flight Network for 1635 €:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MAD-LHR-PEK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Wide open availability on this fare, bookable until Jan 22. Changes for a fee and no cancellations allowed.