Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new rate plan for stays in Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) countries through December 31, 2018.
Members can earn 500 bonus points per night for stays at ibis or ibis Styles hotels and 1,000 bonus pints per night at Mercure and Novotel brands.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must book specific rate plans that comes with these bonus points that are per night. If the rate plan is not available, you cannot earn them.
You always have to be careful with these bonus points promotions that are tied to the rate paid as it might be inflated and the member is essentially paying for the bonus. Doesn’t matter for those whose stays are reimbursed by a third party.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “500/1000 EXTRA REWARDS POINTS EVERY NIGHT” rate and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a 500 Rewards points extra per night for a stay in one of the ibis or ibis Styles hotels or 1000 Rewards points per night for a stay in one of the Mercure or Novotel hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/01/2018 to 31/12/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands and booked between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2018
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night and maximum 10 nights.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
7. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
8. This offer can be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the “1000 EXTRA REWARDS POINTS EVERY NIGHT” rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
10. Please specify the reference OWM007837 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.