Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Hong Kong and Scandinavia.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3HKBIZ HKG to STO/HEL/OSL/CPH
- Booking class: Z (Business Class).
- Price: from $2301 ($2170 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL through 20AUG or 20DEC through 31DEC or 24MAR 18 through 07APR 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on SK metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge $220 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to April and from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-ARN-HEL round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare is targeting Scandinavian ex-pats in Hong Kong flying back home for Easter/summer holidays. No expiration date, but tickets are non-refundable.