Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways/Japan Airlines and their basic season midweek business class round trip excursion fares between Seoul and Europe.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ILX7Y6T0 SEL to AREA 2
- Booking class: I (Business Class).
- Price: from 1625 € (1265 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Friday on the first international sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01NOV 17 though 31MAR 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on BA/JL metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction .
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 01FEB 18
- Changes: charge KRW 150000 (104 €) for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge KRW 75000 (57 €) for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
This fare seems to be valid for any BA European destination. Here are some examples I checked:
I was able to find availability from January to March 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on BA.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ICN-NRT-LHR-HEL round trip travel on JL/BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare is available for BA European destinations and it can yield up to 560 BA Tier Points. Available through the end of March and it has very reasonable change/cancellation fees.